How Exactly Do We Make The Pencil Sketch?
- Creating a Custom Pencil Sketch from Photo begins after we receive the order when our Graphic Designing Executive assigned for you will make sure all the changes are executed and the image is approved by you.
- A Custom Pencil Sketch from Photo is made on a high-quality white paper using graphite pencils which provide a substantial range of light-dark effects.
- Excellent Quality Graphite Pencils are used to contour sharp sketches.
- Once the painting is completed we securely deliver the joy package to you in a Controlled Environment from the artist’s gallery to your doorstep.
What Else Does It Feature?
- Everybody knows that a Black and white Pencil Sketch is a classic!
- Black and white Drawings can evoke the shadow, light, texture, and pattern from an image.
- Pencil Drawings are an apt choice if you are looking for quick delivery because an artist requires less time to sketch one layered.
Where Can You Use a Pencil Sketch?
- Pencil Portraits go perfectly in your Bedroom this also adds as a great source of personalization to the room.
- Use it on your Study Tables at work or at home.
- Use the Merge photos feature by Justincanvas and showcase your family’s Portrait Sketch in the Living Room.
- You can Merge and get a Pet Portrait to display it in the living room.
What Finishing Options Can You Get?
- Rolled: Your Pencil Sketch will be rolled in an Art tube and sent to you which can be framed later whenever you wish it. Special care is taken so that the sketch can be preserved for a long time. There are No Extra Charges for this finishing option.
- Framed: Your Sketch Art piece is securely framed and is ready to be decorated on the walls. Increase the longevity of your Pencil Drawings by getting it framed. There are extra charges based on size.