How Exactly Do We Make The Baby Oil Painting?
- Your Custom Baby Oil Painting on Canvas from Photo begins once the customizations (if any) are implemented by our Graphics Designing Executive assigned for you, then we send that image to our professional artist who begins making your portrait.
- We obey your love for the art, hence our artists use High-Quality Canvas made of Pure Linen with Strong Close Weave and oil paints from Winsor & Newton.
- After the artist has created the masterpiece, the joy package is delivered to you in a safe and secure environment by our trusted delivery partners.
What Else Does It Feature?
- Although Oil Paintings require time to dry our artists stick to the traditional lengthy procedure. Because we guarantee 100% Genuine Portrait Paintings.
- Oil Paintings are the most traditional style of painting. Hence our painters are handpicked based on their knowledge and skill to give you an experience of a lifetime.
Where Can A Baby Oil Portrait Be Used?
- As A Newborn Gift With The Mother:
The moment when the 9-month journey ends and the baby finally is in the safe hands of the mother is one of the purest and magnificent moment for every woman.
Capture this moment and get her a baby portrait from the photo which stays with her lifelong and reminds her of this once in a lifetime event.
- As A First Birthday Gift:
Commemorate the baby’s first birthday with this grand gift which checks all the boxes for a perfect first birthday present.
- As A Naming Ceremony Gift:
Get a Baby Oil Painting for this important event and cherish the memory forever!
What Finishing Options Can You Get?
- Rolled: Your Custom Oil Painting will be rolled in an Art tube and sent to you which can be framed later whenever you wish it. Special care is taken so that the painting can be preserved for a long time. There are No Extra Charges for this finishing option.
- Gallery Wrapped – The canvas is stretched across a stretcher bar and secured on the back of a wooden frame. This makes the Oil Portrait easily accessible and adds an unusual artistic edge to the piece. Charges may vary according to the size.
- Framed – Your Oil Painting is securely framed and is ready to be decorated on the walls. Increase the durability of your Oil Portraits by getting it framed. There will be extra charges based on size.