How Exactly Do We Make The Couple Oil Painting?
- Your Custom Couple Oil Painting on Canvas from Photo begins once the customizations (if any) are implemented by our Graphics Designing Executive assigned for you, then we send that image to our professional artist who begins making your portrait.
- We obey your love for the art, hence our artists use High-Quality Canvas made of Pure Linen with Strong Close Weave and oil paints from Winsor & Newton.
- After the artist has created the masterpiece, the joy package is delivered to you in a safe and secure environment by our trusted delivery partners.
What Else Does It Feature?
- Although Oil Paintings require time to dry our artists stick to the traditional lengthy procedure. Because we guarantee 100% Genuine Portrait Paintings.
- Oil Paintings are the most traditional style of painting. Hence our painters are handpicked based on their knowledge and skill to give you an experience of a lifetime.
Where Can A Couple Oil Portrait Be Used?
- As Wedding Gift:
Oil Paintings are the oldest and most traditional way of painting. The paintings have archival properties and hence last for decades which makes them an apt choice for Wedding Paintings.
- As An Anniversary Gift:
Celebrate your anniversary with a romantic Anniversary Oil Painting and add zing in your life!
- As Valentine’s Day Present:
Gift your loved one with a Valentine’s Day Oil Painting to show your thoughtfulness and immense love for him/her.
What Finishing Options Can You Get?
- Rolled: Your Custom Oil Painting will be rolled in an Art tube and sent to you which can be framed later whenever you wish it. Special care is taken so that the painting can be preserved for a long time. There are No Extra Charges for this finishing option.
- Gallery Wrapped – The canvas is stretched across a stretcher bar and secured on the back of a wooden frame. This makes the Oil Portrait easily accessible and adds an unusual artistic edge to the piece. Charges may vary according to the size.
- Framed – Your Oil Painting is securely framed and is ready to be decorated on the walls. Increase the durability of your Oil Portraits by getting it framed. There will be extra charges based on size.