How Exactly Do We Make The Pet Oil Painting?
- Your Custom Pet Oil Painting on Canvas from Photo begins once the customizations (if any) are implemented by our Graphics Designing Executive assigned for you, then we send that image to our professional artist who begins making your portrait.
- We obey your love for the art, hence our artists use High-Quality Canvas made of Pure Linen with Strong Close Weave and oil paints from Winsor & Newton.
- After the artist has created the masterpiece, the joy package is delivered to you in a safe and secure environment by our trusted delivery partners.
What Else Does It Feature?
- Although Oil Paintings require time to dry our artists stick to the traditional lengthy procedure. Because we guarantee 100% Genuine Portrait Paintings.
- Oil Paintings are the most traditional style of painting. Hence our painters are handpicked based on their knowledge and skill to give you an experience of a lifetime.
How Can You Use an Oil Painting?
- A Family Portrait is a must for its archival properties in your living room.
- Oil Portraits are the best way of flaunting a Pet Portrait Painting. Your tail-wagger would love to see his painting in your living room.
- Oil Portraits evoke the best of a Landscape or Scenery Painting because of their lively texture, these can go perfectly in your living room.
- Oil Portrait is a perfect Wedding Gift because of its durability which will add as an interesting element in your bedroom.
What Finishing Options Can You Get?
- Rolled: Your Custom Oil Painting will be rolled in an Art tube and sent to you which can be framed later whenever you wish it. Special care is taken so that the painting can be preserved for a long time. There are No Extra Charges for this finishing option.
- Gallery Wrapped – The canvas is stretched across a stretcher bar and secured on the back of a wooden frame. This makes the Oil Portrait easily accessible and adds an unusual artistic edge to the piece. Charges may vary according to the size.
- Framed – Your Oil Painting is securely framed and is ready to be decorated on the walls. Increase the durability of your Oil Portraits by getting it framed. There will be extra charges based on size.