How Exactly Do We Make The Couple Acrylic Painting?
- Your Custom Couple Acrylic Painting on Canvas from Photo begins once the customizations (if any) are implemented by our Graphics Designing Executive assigned for you, then we send that image to our professional artist who begins making your portrait.
- Our learned artists use a multi-layer approach to create a sensational Acrylic Painting.
- We obey your love for the art, hence we use High-Quality Canvas made of Pure Linen with Strong Close Weave and acrylic paints from Winsor & Newton.
- After the painting is completed our delivery partner securely delivers your happiness package in a Controlled Environment from the artist’s gallery to your doorstep.
What Else Does It Feature?
- Acrylic Paintings are the most modern style of painting. Hence our painters are handpicked based on their knowledge and skill to give you an experience of a lifetime.
- One of the essential aspects of some Acrylic Paints is their fast-drying property, hence an artist works on multiple layers at a time and painting reaches you in a shorter time.
- Since not all Acrylics dry quickly we emphasize our artists to use acrylics that suit the nature of the subject of the painting.
Where Can A Couple Acrylic Portrait Be Used?
- As Wedding Portrait Gift:
Acrylics are the trendiest way of flaunting a Couple Painting. Your better-half would love to see the painting in your bedroom.
- As An Anniversary Gift:
Celebrate your anniversary with a romantic Acrylic Anniversary Painting and add zing in your life!
- As Valentine’s Day Present:
Gift your loved one with an Acrylic Valentine’s Day Painting to show your thoughtfulness and immense love for him/her.
What Finishing Options Can You Get?
- Rolled: Your Custom Acrylic Painting will be rolled in an Art tube and sent to you which can be framed later whenever you wish it. Special care is taken so that art can be preserved for a long time. There are No Extra Charges for this finishing option.
- Gallery Wrapped: The canvas is stretched across a stretcher bar and secured on the back of a wooden frame. This makes the Acrylic Portrait easily accessible and adds an unusual artistic edge to the piece. Charges may vary according to the size.
- Framed: Your Acrylic Painting is securely framed and is ready to be decorated on the walls. Increase the durability of your Acrylic Portraits by getting it framed. There will be extra charges based on size.