How Exactly Do We Make The Pet Charcoal Drawing?
The Custom Charcoal Drawing from Photo begins its journey once all the changes suggested by you are executed by our designing expert.
Then the final image approved by you is sent to one of our Specialist Charcoal Artists who then curates the birth of a masterpiece with his years of experience using premium support (Paper) and Charcoal Pencils.
We understand the happiness which a Pet Portrait brings to the parent’s face, which fuels us to serve you with 100% Handmade Paintings and to conduct a 3 layered quality test at our painting galleries.
Once the Charcoal Portrait is approved by the Quality Control Team, our experienced international delivery partners ship the Happiness Package to your doorstep.
What Else Does It Feature?
Charcoal is a natural element and hence exhibits an unrefined, raw feel in the viewer’s mind.
Charcoal can achieve incredible depth as it has rich black tones that can convey that sort of intensity.
Pet Charcoal Drawings are an apt choice if you are looking for quick delivery because an artist requires less time to sketch.
Where Can A Pet Portrait Be Used?
- Flaunt Pet Charcoal Portraits of your tail wager in your living room and add a great focal point for conversation starters.
- Place an 8”*8” portrait by Justincanvas at your table and remind yourselves of your pet at work.
- Use the Merge photos feature by Justincanvas and showcase your pet family’s Portrait Sketch in the Living Room.
What Finishing Options Can You Get?
- Rolled: Your Charcoal Sketch will be rolled in an Art tube and sent to you which can be framed later whenever you wish it. Special care is taken so that the sketch can be preserved for a long time. There are No Extra Charges for this finishing option.
- Framed – Your Sketch Art piece is securely framed and is ready to be decorated on the walls. Increase the longevity of your Charcoal Drawings by getting it framed. There are extra charges based on size.
Check out all Painting Option Here